cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need clarification about requirements gathering, Blue print

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to XI project. I would like to know about the following.

1. Can some one please explain about the Requirements gathering phase in SAP XI project?

- Who will be involved in Requirements gathering phase discussion.

- What are usual questionnaire need to ask the in the requirements gathering. Like any usual questions need to ask to get more info about the business requirements.

2. Explain about the Blue print… what it contains etc

If possible please send any sample documents for better understanding about Requirements gathering and Blue print.

My e-mail id : shriyaxi@rediffmail.com

Points will be awarded for helpful answer.

Thanks in advance.

Shriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

refer to following

/thread/307350 [original link is broken]

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

Thanks for your quick reponse with the helpful info link. Points awarded.

It would be great help for me, if you have any documents (real time project oriented) or templates to get the feel and know further more about XI projects requirements gathering and blue print stuff.

Shriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

are u looking for Functional spec/technical specs for real time projects or u want to practise the scenarios?

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad

I am looking for any helpful docs to understand more about functional spec/ technical spec/ requirements gatherting doc / blue print to get the feel about real time xi project flavour.. how it would be etc.. Because, I would like to update myself before I allocated to the XI project.

Could you help me to send any such docs to my e-mail id.

e-mail id : shriyaxi@rediffmail.com

Thanks again

Shriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shriya,

The best thing I would suggest you is to download ASAP methodology document from service market place. In this you will have the templates. You can use them for your reference also. This is the address where you can get it:

http://media.sdn.sap.com/html/submitted_docs/Implementation_Roadmap_XI/index.htm

http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700004874282004E

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

check ur mail

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmad

Thank you for make me some understanding with the content. Points awarded.

Shriya

Answers (0)