Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual condition type when entered through BAPI comes twice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a Sales order through BAPI,ZFNN is my condition type which i entred price through BAPI.

Only problem is that condition type appears twice in Sales Order.But the value did not come twice.

I wanted the condition type to sit on the condition type it self,rather than adding one more condition type.

The major problem is possibility that i can change the price of condition type through BAPI.

Please find the below screen shot.I have made change of price through BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE.

Because of this it creates a big impact to my Net Value and Tax.It should be 100000,upon which ZVAT is to be calculated,becuse of reverse pricing mechanism it should be 5213.Then the net value should 94787.My question why should a separate condition line item is created (added) in sales order,when there is a change in price. Because of this i am getting the error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thambi,

It is likely due to not filling out all of the required fields to change a condition record value.  See the screenshot below from the BAPICONDX table which has all of the key fields highlighted - if you miss one of these and give only ITM_NUMBER & COND_TYPE for instance the system will automatically create a new condition record with whichever value you have passed:

It is also important to note you have to include all of the key fields for the BAPICOND table as well.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

7 REPLIES 7

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to ABAP Development.  Try to post in the right forum to get right direction.  Expecting technical inputs from functional forum is not the right approach

G. Lakshmipathi

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thambi,

It is likely due to not filling out all of the required fields to change a condition record value.  See the screenshot below from the BAPICONDX table which has all of the key fields highlighted - if you miss one of these and give only ITM_NUMBER & COND_TYPE for instance the system will automatically create a new condition record with whichever value you have passed:

It is also important to note you have to include all of the key fields for the BAPICOND table as well.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

0 Kudos

I have done as suggested by you even then ,i am getting two condition line items.Please find the below screen shots.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you passing anything in the LOGIC_SWITCH parameter of the BAPI. check with the possible values in the this parameter for PRICING.

I think it should be 'G', But check with your team of functional guys.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Logic_Switch parameter is not maintained.

0 Kudos

Hi Thambi,

You have matched the value '00' in 'COND_COUNT' to the matching key field in 'KONV'?  I suspect the system would have '01' by default and you would need to use that to avoid duplication.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

0 Kudos

No it is working fine for me.

I made change in my pricing procedure.For the condition type ZFNN i entered Count as 01.

ORDER_CONDITIONS_INX,ORDER_CONDITIONS_IN changes were made to it.Please find the screen shot.I am closing the thread