cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong number of records loaded from HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

I am facing a weird situation, that seems to me something related to Cache, but I couldn't find the root cause to try to fix it permanently.

I have a daily Dataservices job, that reads data from a Calculation view in SAP HANA and inserts this data into a SQL table.

What happens is that it doesn't load the correct number of records everyday. Some days, it loads the data from the day before, as if it was in cache in Dataservices. If I Preview the data from the calculation view, it shows me the correct records. If I ask to preview the data of this "table" (calc. view) in Dataservices, it also shows me the correct number of records... but when I execute the job, it brings me records that are not present in the calc. view anymore.

To make it work, I have to redeploy the calc. view in SAP HANA and then, when I run the job in Dataservices, it brings the correct records.

Has anyone been through a situation like this?

The environment version is SAP BO Dataservices 4.0 Patch 3.

Thanks and regards,

Cristina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your version of DS is not supported to work with HANA. Check SAP Note 1600140 (for) - SAP Data Services 4.x and SAP Information Steward 4.x compatibility with SAP HANA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well... but it does work. All other calculation and attribute views are read with no problem at all...

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But as you can see, there's no guarantee it does in all cases.