Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add dropdown values for button

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to add the "Forward" button in transaction same as agent inbox . While click on forward button currently drop down values are coming  as shown below screen shot.How to get those values . Forward button  component : ICCMP_INBOX and view is inboxitems  .  In the configuration it has maintained as One click action as "FORWARD". I have checked all events but no clue . Please let me know how to get the "forward" functionality at transaction level.

Regards

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3456095

Hi Srihari,

Check this discussion!

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked the above discussion. In the CRM_THTMLB_COMP they have added code in the view layout but in my view there is no view layout as shown below .Where can I add that code   .

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added the code in Modify_button method . It's resolved my problem .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello SriHari,

Do you mean you are interested in how to make 'Forward' a menu with items?

I set breakpoint in ICCMP_INBOX -> InboxItems.htm, there are statements:

controller->if_bsp_wd_dyn_btn_control~GET_LOCAL_TOOLBAR_BUTTONS

You can debug into method GET_LOCAL_TOOLBAR_BUTTONS, here we can see the gt_buttons. For 'FORWARD' it is type 'MORE'. In debugging mode, if I remove 'MORE', the 'forward' button will become a normal button.

For this entry, there is a column named 'ITEMS'. It contains internal table which is the items under 'FORWARD'.

Best Regards, Corrine

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Corrine,

Thank you .

Yes. I want to make the "Forward" menu with items . I have added the button in the component "SRQM_INCIDENT_H" View "IncidentOV" . How to add "Forward" functionality . Please let me know .

Regards

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

Are you referring to the Service incident/ticket ?

I think your question need more clarification. Do you want to forward an email linked to the incident ? and if you want the same functions  in Service indident page ?

If yes, You have to create a custom button and Do some coding to forward en email?

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Loks,

No. My question is we have the forward button in agent inbox same functionality required at item ( individual transaction).