cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In Consuming WSDL File In C4C SDK.

former_member187060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cloud Experts,

I have a WSDL File of a Experian Address Check and i have tested it in SOAP UI Tool and its working fine request and response is successful.

But when i consume it in C4C SDK through external web service integration the authentication section for entering username and password is missing in all the methods of the service.

I'm very much confuse why system is not consuming this authentication section from WSDL file and why it is showing in SOAP UI Tool i have checked in file all methods and authentication section are available.

Actually there are 3 end points of SOAP API's for Experian we can choose any one like V1,V2,V3 for US in below URL

Website :  http://support.qas.com/ua/?lang=en-us&prod=capture&flav=soap#

I have used all 3 end points V1,V2,V3 for US all are having same problem.

When we click on any of the endpoint for US it will get open in browser then we need to click on service definition then it open the WSDl(XML) format from there we need to download it as .WSDL file.

Below WSDL file i have used for V1(US) for consuming in C4C SDK.

WSDL URL : https://ws2.ondemand.qas.com/ProWebIntermediary/OnDemandProWebIntermediary.asmx?WSDL

I have attached few screen shots please help me in this issue is there any setting need to be done in SDK Tool ?

Thanks,

Siraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanjrambo
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj

I know this post was started ages ago; I wondered if your issue was resolved at all.

We have a similar requirements and we're stuck with the same problem.

Thanks in advance!

former_member187060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

This issue was not solved,

The problem is if WSDL file is having the header level authentication then we can't use it in SDK, as C4C is not supporting header level authentication.

So if your WSDL file is also having header level authentication then its not possible to use it in SDK.

Thanks,

Siraj.

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

In the request tab, select "Communication Details" button (visible in your screenshot above), if there are multiple options available, try to test the request with all the options.

Thanks, Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siraj,

you should specify username and password when you create the Communication Arrangment of your WebService:

Regards

former_member187060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the reply,

Ya you are right i have already tried giving username and password in communication arrangement and tried to ping the service but i'm getting 302 error below as below.

Please guide me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Siraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

sometimes the check completeness is not working orrectly.

After inserting username and password for the comm arrangement did u tried to check the "Test Service Operation" functionality inside Applications Studio ?

former_member187060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

Yes i have Tested the Service Operations after maintaining username and password in communication arrangement but getting error User Details Missing.

I don't understand why there is no authentication section to enter username and password in service operations as it is coming in SOAP UI tool for individual service operation as u can see in my previous post images.

I have tested check service and check completeness both are check successful.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Siraj.