Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Added custom images to custom theme not displayed

Hi fellas,

I've used Theme designer (NW7.4 IDES) to create a custom theme based on corbu. I also wanted to modify some icons like the toggle images of a panel and a link. In the preview all modifications are working like a charm. However when I choose 'save' or 'save and build' only the color modifications are being stored and displayed correctly. The images are neither displayed in the preview nor when starting the app with sap-theme parameter.

As a cross check I downloaded the custom theme from THEME_TOOL to check whether the images are stored in the theme zip. In fact the images are there in the folders. For example:  \UR\baseLib\<theme_name>\img\togglelink\collapse.png

Yet, I can't open these images, it seems they are corrupt, despite the fact they have the same size as the originals. (I didn't do byte comparison)

Again: In preview the uploaded images are displayed, I tried in different formats, including jpeg, tiff, gif and png

when resetting the properties to the original images, it works again. As soon as I upload an image and 'save' the images are not displayed anymore.

Help...

best regards

Stefan

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question