cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Wage Types for Qatar Localization - General Quary?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing a localized solution of Qatar - Payroll.

Can we use the same model wagetypes like (MU20 - Monthly Salary, MU30 - Social Allowance ... etc) for our implementation? if yes then is there any issue in future or audit problem that can come after any patch or up-gradation...?

Note: All the benefits are attached with standard wage types etc... also all the implementation guides used the same wage types in their documents.

Prompt response would be highly appropriated.

Regards,

Ausaf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While going to copy wage types from model wage types we have an option change country grouping (CTRL+SHIFT+F2) so you can se all available country select the one which you want based on availability in the drop down similarly for Wage type group.

Then place the cursor on Original wage type then click on F4 you can see model wage types copy wage types from them which you feel that, They will have similar attributes eg Earnings, Deduction, Reimbursement etc.

It won't harm anyway usually wage types will get processed in the payroll wrt Processing class, cumulation class, evaluation class that you can adjust later, If you find any minor differences in the output.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for prompt response.

I want to know one thing that can I use the same Model wagetypes for my payroll calculations as this is part of the local solution and SAP give all the wagetype in standard solution... as I gave you the example above....

Regards,

Ausaf

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly you mean by localized solution for Quatar.?

Can you elaborate it for better understanding.

Usually SAP itself a global product which offers many functionalities with consideration of legal terms and conditions of each country. Wrt to country we copy or customize wage types from model wage types we can see all country grouping's accordingly we can copy wage types for each country payroll.

When you say about localized solution of Quatar what exactly you mean of it, Functionalities are deliviered and which bounded to legal requirements of country.

Now copying a wage types should be decided wrt to country grouping check do we have specific country grouping for Quatar. When we do not have Quatar option consider 99 as country grouping from that list of wage types take any of the wage types as reference and copy it and maintain processing, cumulation and evaluation classes as required. While doing that take reference of any of the wage types which are available in your implementation guide.

Step 1 - Copy wage types from specific country grouping Quatar or 99 International so that your audit probelm will be solved.

Step - Take reference of any of the wage types which are available in implementation guide whhile maintaining processing, cumulation, evaluation classes since you no need to get confused whether it works fine or not.

So both the probelms will get solved, Further i can say Localization is done by SAP we have to configure system accordingly.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below link as well.

The SCN Rules of Engagement

How to close a discussion and why

Regards

Venkatesh