cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass a value between Team Viewer & iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Like the subject shows, i don´t know how made this. I have 2 iViews, in one of this, appairs the TEAM VIEWER, now, when some click on a employee "in this case", the other iView must be refresh starting with the PERNR "in tihs case", and then display the info.

Please, if some could help me,

Thanks in advance...

Jorge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is that the Team viewer, is the standar application, the idea wasn´t modify this iView. So the problem is how can i call a bean or other object that contain the información that was submited by the team viewer.

Regards,

Jorge.

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Jorge,

Did you get the last message? The code that I sent to you doesn't change nothing at Team Viewer, the Team Viewer will stay standard. The application that you are developing have to subscribe an event that is fired by the Team Viewer and create a method to handle this event.

<b>WD View Init code:</b>

WDPortalEventing.subscribe("urn:com.sap.pct.hcm.orgmanagement:CurrentObject", "objectChanged", wdThis.wdGetRecievePernAction());

<b>You have to create this method at the WD View:</b>

Method RecievePernAction(Event event){

String pernr = wdEvent.getString("dataObject");

}

Regards,

Luciano

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Luciano, the problem was solved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide me how did you solve this out?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To pass values from one iView to another iView you should use Webdynpro eventing.

1) In your first iView (Teamviewer iView) write the code as follows

WDPortalEventing.fire("urn:com.abc.practice","sendEvent",pernr );

2) In your second iView the code

WDPortalEventing.subscribe("urn:com.abc.practice","sendEvent",wdThis.wdGetReactPortalEventingAction() );

// create one action method as ReactPortalEventingAction with parameter as String object and write the code as

manager.reportSuccess("EPCM event testing "+dataObject);

Regards

Suresh

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Jorge,

The custom iview have to subscribe an event that is fired by the Team Viewer and create a method to handle the event that will be sent.

<b>Init code:</b>

WDPortalEventing.subscribe("urn:com.sap.pct.hcm.orgmanagement:CurrentObject", "objectChanged", wdThis.wdGetRecievePernAction());

<b>Method RecievePernAction(Event event){</b>

String pernr = wdEvent.getString("dataObject");

}

Regards,

Luciano