SCF PR Issue
Currently, the PR process for our co.code Euro payments is as follows:
1. Invoice paid to alternative payee through F110 host to host.
2. The Euro payment is paid out of the USD account
3. The Euro payment is then paid into the PR USD account
4. Prime Revenue then debit the PR USD account with the Euro amount.
These payments attract an FX charge each time from the Bank of America which our co. code has to accept
To avoid or minimize the FX charges I have been asked if the following is possible:
1. Invoice cleared in the F110 host to host process but no actual idoc payment created to pay the alternative payee
2. Treasury would use the forecast process to manually fund the PR USD account
Can someone please help if its possible.