Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export & Import Content

former_member196240
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a way to export & import the content at one short from one system to another for the following items. I'm aware of exporting and importing the rules not sure the below. Please note, due to some reason am not able to use the Promotion Management to promote the objects, Is there any better way of moving the below items to another system??

• Projects
  • Connections
  • Views
  • Rules

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

adrian_storen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vinay,

In short, no there is currently not a better way in IS.  You can export one project at a time via export/import, but I do not believe there is a way to migrate ALL content between servers.

I was advised by SAP that Promotion Management is only for use when splitting out IS to a separate IPS and not for migrating code between environments.  So you need to recreate connections in each environment and then export/import the projects/views/rules manually.

Hopefully this changes soon.

regards

Adrian

former_member196240
Participant
0 Kudos

Adrian - thanks for taking time and reply to this thread. I'm going with the plan similar to what you indicated, that is manually creating the connections and then moving the code using export/import functionality.

Answers (0)