Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Small help: Risk Assessment: Create a chemical agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Working on EHSM 5.0.

I am not finding option to create a Chemical Agent for a Chemical Hazard.

I am not seeing the option for "Create Chemical Agent".

Please suggest on this which iview or ECC roles need to be assigned

Only 2 options are there. Please help in this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Your desired role should be the one of the hazardous substance manager. This role is responsible for managing chemicals: SAP_EHSM_HSS_HAZSUBMGR

The logic for data maintenance has been separated with the recent EHSM releases. You will find the maintenance of chemicals under "Overview -> Health & Safety - >Chemical -> Create Chemical: Mixture / Substance"

Regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joachim,

Can you please suggets more..

From which release onwards, "Create Chemical Agent" have been replaced by new option

under "Overview -> Health & Safety - >Chemical -> Create Chemical: Mixture / Substance" 

I am using SAP EHS Management Extension 5.0 (Release 500, SP-Level 0001).

Please suggest

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

If the issue is solved, Please mark it is answered.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Please check this i views of chemical agent & contact your portal person regarding

Thanks

Satya

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Did you changed anything ?? Because Create Chemical agent will come by default, are you getting any tab like search chemical agents.

Are you getting this error from starting ??? Just check once there  Agents one option will be there ... you can access the following data from Agents option (only agents not physical agent).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

You are almost close to my issue.

Earlier I was accessing from role..

From SAP portal. I am Seeing "Agents" option..but under that not getting option "Create Chemical Agent".

If possible..please suggest on portal iviews which needs to be mapped so that all services option would be available.

Thanks a lot for your support

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you have to create chemical agent if it is not available.....with this role SAP_EHSM_HSS_HYGIENIST.

which role you provided for physical agents???

Try these if it works

Thanks

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

Thanks for your quick response.

Yes, you are right, physical agents are coming from role "SAP_EHSM_HSS_HYGIENIST"..

but it is not giving any option to create Chemical Agent.

Please suggest what I am missing

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kapil,

Follow the Screen shots & do IMG activity to get your chemical agents for controls.

Thanks

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

Thanks for your support.

Need more clartification..

I have done this config..

but like we create physical agent from SAP Menu for a Hazard and it would be available on portal while selecting harzard, can we create "Chemical agent" ?

If so, please provide iview name or role needs to be assigned

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

both depicted roles apply to EHSM as part of SAP ERP ("classic EHS") and not to the component extension for EHS Management. My assumption would be that neither of the two roles work to create a physical or airborne agent in EHSM5.0

The correct standard role would be SAP_EHSM_HSS_HYGIENIST.

Regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joachim,

I have also assigned the correct role..."SAP_EHSM_HSS_HYGIENIST"..but not getting any option to create Chenmical agent..

please suggest