How To change Number Range from Internal to External
Need your Advise for Changing Number Ranges from Internal to External.
We are using Customized maker Program to Upload the Data for Hiring.
During the Upload the numbers has been skipped.
Now User wants to Changed the Number as External and wants to Try to Hire the persons for the Skipped Numbers.
Need your Help to Change the Number Range Interval .
PFB the Screen Shot.
We want Make 02 Number from internal to External .
Please Help me on this
Tania D'Souza replied
Try the below steps:
1) In PA04, click on Change intervals & take a screenshot of the number ranges prior to executing the below steps, so that you have a record of the Current number for interval 02.
2) Then go back & click on the Change Status button. For interval 02, make the current number 0 and then click on Save.
3) Go back and click on the Change Intervals button. Activate the checkbox Ext. Save.
4) Hire the employees by externally entering the correct numbers.
5) In PA04, click on Change intervals. Deactivate the Ext checkbox. Save.
6) Then go back & click on Change Status. Enter the Current number of Interval 02 based on what it was in the screenshot from Step 1.Save.