ERP Cockpit in Cloud for Customer
We have activated the ERP Cockpit as described in the documentation:
From the details of the account on the Sales Data tab you can also launch the ERP Cockpit with Actions ERP Cockpit and you can open an ERP Customer Factsheet as PDF with Actions ERP Customer Factsheet presumed your system is connected with ERP.
To enable the Cloud for Customer system to launch the ERP Customer Cockpit you must do the following adaptations:
- 1.In the Administrator work center choose General Mashups Mashup Authoring and search for ERP Account Cockpit (SM00105) and update the URL with the connected ERP system data.
- 2.To find the URL, login to the corresponding ERP system and do the following steps:
- 1.Start transaction SICF, enter CFS_APPILCATION into the field ServiceName and press F8.
The service cfs_application is shown in the next screen.
- 2.Make a right click on the screen and select Test Service.
- 3.A web browser is opened with an URL. Copy this URL.
Alternatively you can also to the following:
Start transaction SE80, select Web Dynpro Comp/Intf. and enter CFS_COMPONENT and click Display. Then open web dynpro applications cfs_application and under the properties, copy the URL from field URL.
- 3.Now you can paste the URL in the mash-up and save your work.
When we test it we get the following result:
This page can’t be displayed
•Make sure the web address http://app-SYSID-hq-01.CUSTOMER.com:8000 is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes.
Fix connection problems
Have any of you worked with this, and can help us solve this? Is it a network failure? We have considered that we might miss some POWL in ECC, but this is not described in the documentation.
Any suggestions are welcome