Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP Cockpit in Cloud for Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru's,

We have activated the ERP Cockpit as described in the documentation:

From the details of the account on the Sales Data tab you can also launch the ERP Cockpit with   Actions  ERP Cockpit  and you can open an ERP Customer Factsheet as PDF with   Actions  ERP Customer Factsheet  presumed your system is connected with ERP.

Prerequisites

To enable the Cloud for Customer system to launch the ERP Customer Cockpit you must do the following adaptations:

1. 1.In the Administrator work center choose   General  Mashups  Mashup Authoring  and search for ERP Account Cockpit (SM00105) and update the URL with the connected ERP system data.
  2. 2.To find the URL, login to the corresponding ERP system and do the following steps:
  3. 1.Start transaction SICF, enter CFS_APPILCATION into the field ServiceName and press F8.

The service cfs_application is shown in the next screen.

1. 2.Make a right click on the screen and select Test Service.
  2. 3.A web browser is opened with an URL. Copy this URL.

Alternatively you can also to the following:

Start transaction SE80, select Web Dynpro Comp/Intf. and enter CFS_COMPONENT and click Display. Then open web dynpro applications cfs_application and under the properties, copy the URL from field URL.

1. 3.Now you can paste the URL in the mash-up and save your work.

When we test it we get the following result:

This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address http://app-SYSID-hq-01.CUSTOMER.com:8000 is correct.

•Look for the page with your search engine.

•Refresh the page in a few minutes.

Fix connection problems

Have any of you worked with this, and can help us solve this? Is it a network failure? We have considered that we might miss some POWL in ECC, but this is not described in the documentation.

Any suggestions are welcome

Kind regards

Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team

Thanks for this discussion

We are able to Launch the ERP cockpit screen and fetch the OWL's for orders , delivery documents etc.

But when we select a row on the listing and then click the Display or change button or any button on the screen , we do not get to any other screen.

We expect that when we select the e.g. display order button , at least we should be able to go to VA03 transaction screen (similar fiori screen).

Butt this is not working at all.

Has any one faced this issue.

User has full access to all Documents when he/she logs on from ECC log on pad.

Do we have any guide which can inform us which all services or authorizations we need to get this working end to end.

Regards

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see my blog I recently wrote in which I also encounter this problem. You can find the blog here. I plan to post the blog on SCN as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guus , This helped

Regards

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

Can you kindly confirm if you got it working and how. Same issue , i am encountering as well. After doing the Configuration step and copying the URL from ECC, nothing happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

we never finished the task, but SAP replied to the incident we created, that the business function SD_01 needs to be activated in ECC for this to work. That is done via. transaction SFW5 (Just don't activate it when the users are on the system, since it writes down to the SD tables).

Try it out, and let us know if it worked for you.

regards

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

​Hi Anders

Thanks for the update dear. Also just 1 thing how do you have that tab Ecc Cockpit on the Sales Data Tab for Customers/Account WC. I just see refresh, from where do you get that ?

Can you share the SAP reply on the incident you raised, or may be if you can put the entire conversation of the screenshot.

Regards

Vikrant Tuli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you Reply Dear Andres. Request you for 2 things,

1) Can you please copy paste the entire incident with SAP

2) How to enable the ECC Cockpit button under the actions in Sales Data of Account Work-center. Currently it only shows Refresh.

Regards

Vikrant Tui.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

1) Please refer to the help for business function SD_01 on help.sap.com.

The full link is:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/EN/46/4908B35AC60DB7E100000

00A1553F6/frameset.htm

Here it is described that the customer cockpit is a feature of this business function. So without activating it, the functionality cannot be used.

2) The button should be available when you have integration to ECC and you have set up the mashup, as described:

1. 1.In the Administrator work center choose   General  Mashups  Mashup Authoring  and search for ERP Account Cockpit (SM00105) and update the URL with the connected ERP system data.
  2. 2.To find the URL, login to the corresponding ERP system and do the following steps:
  3. 1.Start transaction SICF, enter CFS_APPILCATION into the field ServiceName and press F8.

The service cfs_application is shown in the next screen.

1. 2.Make a right click on the screen and select Test Service.
  2. 3.A web browser is opened with an URL. Copy this URL.

Best regards

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

Could you provide the link for the document that includes the documentation on the ERP Cockpit. I'm looking in all the documents I have on integration and can't find it.

Thanks!

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you managed to turn on this feature? I would like to know of in your view it would be possible to extend the web dynpro app (or to create a copy and to extend it) to have additional information such as for example the last 10 sales contracts for the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1876321

Hello Thierry,

no, we skipped this part, since this is only a view, and the customer wanted to do reporting on the ECC sales data. But what we found was that SD_01 Business Function in ECC (via. SFW5 transaction) needs to be activated in order for this to work.

What I think you should look into is doing it via Mashups and call that directly from C4C into ECC. So leave the ECC Cockpit as it is, and create your own or extend the ECC transaction to WEB Dynpro. Downside is, depending on the security setup, you might need to be on citrix or vpn. But in my opinion that's the best way to go. You can then bind the customer no into the URL, and have the specific customer data displayed.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anders. Will see how we handle it when and if we come to it.

Are you sure the Cockpit is view only? I think one can edit transactions as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right. From my understanding, it is posible to do what your ECC authourization allows you to do in the ECC Cockpit.

0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

Do you have other web service calls working like the pricing call? Is this the only one you're having problems with in regards to integration with ECC?

-ginger