cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Apps for HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have started to look closer to SAP Fiori Apps for HCM and am missing something that I reckon is quite useful nowadays: Change your Bank Details and perhaps add a Contact Details section where you can see and update your address among other personal details.

I guess you can update those details when using standard HCM ESS functionality.

Someone knows if Within the People Profile app there is any chance to easily add those functionalities through an enhancement (ie: BAdi - HCM_B_PEP_PROF).

Or do you know if it is planned to cover those functionalities in a near future through some other Fiori App??

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can achieve this with Extending the UI5 App  & enhancement of oData used.

Kindly check the below link for further information on the capability of the BAdi.

App Extensibility: People Profile - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Library

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay Madhavan 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks in advance,Thanks Vijay,

That link is the one I was reading before posting my thread.

Perhaps I need to be a little bit more familiarized with this type of enhancements.

I understand from there that I can implement the BAdi and play around with the structures provided, however the link does not provide information about how to modify the GUI to add the export/input fiedls to work with.

Another thing is that the definition for all the structures provided is a DUMMY, so I assume they'll have to be adapted according any particular need???

Do you have or know any link where shown any sample little bit more detailed about how to work with this stuff??

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just asnwering myself and hopefully it helsp someone else in my situation:

and

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60b4caca-44c6-3110-eeb6-cb29d8b62...

both links look pretty interesting!!