cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid query;Failed to find attribute 0REQTSN_KEY: query on top of Composite provider

madhukar_manda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created a query on top of Composite provider, which is build using Non-Cumulative Advanced DSO. When we not enable the

navigational attribute at composite provider the query is executed and giving output result. When we check or enable the any of the

navigational attribute in Composite provider it is going for ABAP debug mode and giving below error.

Thanks and regards,

Madhukar Manda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhukar,

Hope you were able to find the answer for this problem, could you please share it if it was solved.

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhukar, Kishore,

when i create another composite provider based on same advanced dso(s) and with old logic, it works fine for me.

Regards,

Mikhail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhukar,

we are also facing same issue. have you found a solution to your case??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Madhukar,

You can check this way when you check navigation attribute on.

1. View the data in composite provider.

2. View the data in underlying Advance DSO.

if you are getting the data there then the error  has something to do with query and if not then I would like to look into specific traget.

Dhiraj

madhukar_manda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Actually there no mapping for this key and not even able to find in the any of the provider. This key is technical key of Advance DSO as i know ( like 0recordmode, 0record_DTP). Dnt know the reason the error message giving this field. Just raised with SAP and waiting for reponse.

Regards,

Madhukar

madhukar_manda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

We have not using any Transitive attribute. Composite provider using Advance DSO which is with non-cumulative key figure. Issue occurring only when we enable navigation attributes in Composite provider. We have already tried running the program RSDDB_LOGINDEX_CREATE for info providers (master data object also) but no luck. And the queries on Composite providers which we dnt have non-cumilative KF (with normal KF's) and enabled nav-attributes are working fine.

Regards,

Madhukar

former_member220624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Can you please share how the 0Reqstn_Key is mapped in the CP.

Also are you able to List output of the CP and the underlying DSO.

Do you see any erroneous record with inconsistent values in 0Reqstn_Key ?

Regards,

Amit

former_member220624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Try running the below program for the affected object in the error message and later on try -

RSDDB_LOGINDEX_CREATE

Also is this a transitive attribute ?

Regards,

Amit