0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a material with for eg 100 EA at plant A

Availability check tested with BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY  displays 100 EA

Created a sales order for 10 EA

Availability check tested with BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY shows 100 EA

Created a delivery and PGI through 601

Availability check tested with BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY shows 90 EA

There is a confusion for me here. I am expecting the availability to be 90 EA after the sales order got created so that it is reseved as sales requirements.

What settings or rule to be done so that moment I create a sales order and the availibiltiy check should be 90 EA.

Can friends please help me in the configuration settings .

Thanks a lot

Regards, SR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was the Availability checking rule observed at sales order??  is it 01/02??

Have you tried activating 02-Individual requirements for your material with Plant in Sales/General plant View at MMR??

Also based on your sales area also- you can ask system the way it has to behave --will be done at:

SPRO>>SD>>Basic functions>>Availability check & transfer of requirements>>Availability with ATP logic or against planning>>Define default settings---Here check options in column Availability check Rule.

Hope it helps.

Phanikumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out transaction VOV6 if "Availability" for "sched. line cat." of SO is checked.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a confusion for me here. I am expecting the availability to be 90 EA 

What is your confusion?  Stock was there for 100 out of which, delivery was done for 10 nos.  Now the available stock should be 90 only

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Seems you haven't read the issue properly. Please read again and you will understood what problem I am facing.

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you feel that you have explained very clearly and my suggestion is not relating to that, then let us wait for someone to clarify.

G. Lakshmipathi