cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Resourse planning issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am facing issue with Resourse planning page, when i enter service_pro role and the navigation bar, links are working fine but only Resouce planning is not working.

Problem : when i click on Resource planning search page then the page opens but all the popups, buttons including back button and Functions like F1, F2 none were working.

I have to work on Resouce planning but due to this issue not able to work.

Please help in fixing the issue.

If any of know the soultion please provide me the detailed infomation how to reslove it, and what are the necesary steps to follow to get resloved.

Thanks

Bharath kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden Stricke,

Could you please tell me which integration part i have to look in? could you please elabarate more this, so that i can try from my side.

Thanks & Regards

Bharath kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath

If you want to success at any SAP related you really need to get used to searching in SAP HELP.

Refer to the attached. This took me all of 30 seconds to find using google search:

"SAP CRM Resource Planning"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/6d/35f897552d4e95ac135f914f778352/frameset.htm

Once again refer to the integration dependancies

Integration

Service resource planning is integrated with the following applications and functions:

Regards

Arden

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Can you please check if Workforce Deployment Add-On is installed in your SAP CRM system. In order for the Service Resource planning to operate, you need to install that add on.

You can check the same in the system menu.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Samantak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath

I'm not an expert on this module but there maybe some integration dependancies which need to be resolved before you can use this functionality.

Check the documentation on SAP Help on this subject.

Regards

Arden