Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hedge process

former_member301832
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Could you please help me out for the below issue.

Hedge/Forward exchange rate

We have 3 company codes and recently 1 more company code added. So in total 4 Company codes.

any possibility to block the the hedge in new company code as such is not required to hedge for sales?

but due to purchase is in USD (some transactions), can we set the hedge / forward exchange rate for purchases?

As i do not know anything about Hedging process, could you please somebody provide me the user manual for testing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suri,

Please follow the process for step 4 from above attached process.

Regards,

Jain

former_member301832
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

i have gone through the links that you have given and i checked in the system.

But no where i found settings in the system except there is an exchange rate type as 'H' for hedging.

I am really facing difficulty to understand Hedging process 

Regards,

Suri

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suri,

For customization, Please follow below path.

Treasury and Risk Management--Transaction Manager--General Settings--Hedge Management

All the setting are made in above path

Settings for automatic creation of Hedge Management data

Here all the product type related customization are made

Regards,

Jain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suri,

You can easily do this. Create a different Position management Procedures for the company codes which do not require Hedge accounting. The Foreign currency procedure Step in the PMP where hedge accounting is not required, keep the Gain loss Handling field Blank under SPRO> FSCM>TRM>Transaction Manager > General Settings> Accounting > Settings for Position Management > key Date Valuation > Define Foreign Currency Valuation.

Once you do this, assign this PMP for the company codes/ Product Type combination for which HA is not required.

Regards,

Nikhil