cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requirement to block PCNF option in CO11N , but need to give authorization to CNF option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir, sap experts

r: We have a requirement to block PCNF option in CO11N , but need to give authorization to CNF option. they are asking me to provide a solution interns of SAP Basis.

please get me out from this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

We have a requirement to block PCNF option in CO11N , but need to give authorization to CNF option. Please provide a solution .

But i have to hide PCNF  option in CO11N.  if possible,  i need yours suggestion on this  please get me out.

thanks

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I have already answered that there is no such option in customizing. You can either use the already suggested BAdI or explore other options, such as SHD0.

BR
Caetano

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also,

You can achieve this through user-exit CONFPP05 where in you'll use the fm STATUS_READ. This fm gives you the run-time Order status and if it finds the value I0010 (means PCNF) an error pop-up is arranged which stops the confirmation. This is an easy job for your ABAPer.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please maintain the default confirmation type as Final confirmation in the OPK0

then you will get the Final confirmation in the CO11N as a default

if you want make that field as disable then make that field as disable through SHD0

if you make that field as non editable then user will not be able select the partial confirmation

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

There is no option to block partial confirmation on CO11N on customizing. You can add your own check using BAdI WORKORDER_CONFIRM.

BR
Caetano