cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Inbox Fiori App Error

0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am getting error in my inbox fiori app when i click on any line items in master list.

have also attached error screenshot.

Any Suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Have you completed all the steps as per help.sap ?

App Implementation: My Inbox - SAP Fiori for Request Approvals 1.0 - SAP Library

Are you implementing all items/ scenario specific config.

Regards,

Tejas

0 Kudos

Hello Tejas,

I have implemented all the steps mentioned in above link.still facing same error.

Regards,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hello Tejas,

Issue resloved implemented note: 2132220.

Regards,

Harshal

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Harshal,

Great , kindly close the discussion as Assumed answered

Regards,

Tejas

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer (Sorry Tejas!).  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

The trouble with Assumed Answered is that it sometimes appears even for Discussions which have no replies.  Even with replies present, the Discussion topic was not actually addressed with a solution.

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My Mistake ..@harshal : Do as Mike says..

Regards,

Tejas

0 Kudos

Hello Tejas,

Thanks for the helping.

Regards,

Harshal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Please provide your landscape details. Embedded or hub. Also provide your iwpgw component version and UiX01CA1 SP level.

Regards,

Tejas

0 Kudos

Hello Tejas,

landscape is embedded.

IW_PGW1000008

UIX01CA11000005

is there any note needs to be applied.

Regards,

Harshal