Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Multiple input messages in the wsdl

Hi guys,

I am working in SAP PO 7.4, single stack. I have got an FS. It is a webservice to CRM straight scenario.

The end user goes to the webpage and it will have some fields. He will fill them and click submit button and it has to reach CRM through SAP PI

The thing is in the FS there are many input messages from different websites. Around 15 input messages are there. Shuld they be done as 15 seperate interfaces or clubbing the input messages for same webservice

the urls of the different webpages are like this

www.abc.com/sales.aspx

www.abc.com/inquiry.aspx

www.abc.com/parts.aspx

www.abc.com/engineering.aspx

these are all from the same url

then I have different urls

www.xyz.com/inquiry.aspx

www.def.com/difference.aspx

Like these I have fifteen input messages. Each of these have different fiels with some field common

What is the best design for this interface?

replied

Hi Harish,

you no need to worry about that, even i had to upgrade my server twice from 7.4 SP02 to SP09

and again done upgrade from SP09 to SP10 with 3 months difference due to point i explained previous reply.

and i never worked on AS2 scenarios , though we have sucessfactor scenarios  with security and we  never seen any issues related to upgrade.

anyway as i said you should do one round of testing for each interface which is there existed in server.

and make while you do readiness check , i would say that better take screen shots before upgrade and after upgrade , so that you can compare both (especially you could see few red alerts before upgrade also , so that after upgrade when you see those again you felt those are already in red..no worry's. )

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question