cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug and find the tables for Transactional Fiori Apps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone share me the procedure how to debug a Transactional Fiori app and find the table from which it is fetching data?

Thanks in Advance,

Nagarjuna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Does this help ?

The following tables were replaced by SAP HANA views with the same names**:

•The line item, totals tables and application index tables of General Ledger Accounting (GLT0, BSIS, BSAS and FAGLFLEXA, FAGLFLEXT, FAGLBSIS, FAGLBSAS)

•The totals tables and application index tables of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable (KNC1, KNC3, LFC1, LFC3, BSID, BSIK, BSAD, BSAK)

•The line item and totals tables of Controlling (COEP for certain value types, COSP and COSS) •The material ledger tables for parallel valuations (MLIT, MLPP, MLPPF, MLCR, MLCD, CKMI1, BSIM)

•The Asset Accounting tables (ANEK, ANEP, ANEA, ANLP, ANLC)

Source :

Check if view name is also same as that of table.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tejas,

Thanks for the detailed  info

But in my case if i take a specific Fiori app how to find table/view used in the fiori via Odatservice.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would be better off trying to find out these details from the OData service since Fiori app code does not directly fetch anything from backend tables. Fiori app just consumes the OData service which in turn can fetch data from specific table(s) and provide this data to the Fiori app which displays it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Currently I am working on Sfin environment so transactional apps will be referring to HANA Views via Odataservice.

Lets take one example:

Fiori App:Display G/L Account Line Items

OdataService used for this app is FAC_GL_ACCOUNT_LINE_ITEMS_SRV. Now i need to find the HANA View resides in this Odataservice.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna