Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic TR not created when Production Order is released

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am new to SAP PP area. In our system for other plants and storage locations when production order is getting released the TR gets created and when they go to LM01 transaction they are able to pick the order without any issues.

I have created 2 new supply areas for returns and repairs. I have also created conrol cycles. Now when the company creates production orders for returns or repair plant and release them, system is not generating TR.

Am I missing any configuration steps ?

Thanks in advance,

Khushbu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushbu,

Hope the PSA (production supply area is maintained in BOM or in PV in material master).

Also please do the OMK0 setting - Define replenishment control for storage type.

Thanks

Kishan

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for replying. I have made the settings that you have mentioned but still when I go to LM01 transaction to pick the production order I get a error message that "Open reservation for order does not exist". I can only pic the orders through MIGO not with the RF gun.

How to resolve this.

Thanks,

Khushbu.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Khushbu,

Whether your initial issue about TR creation is resolved?

You said you can check order in MIGO but not in LM01 in that check with your technical guy for RF gun setup and also let us know the complete error description with message number.

BR
KK

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You must create a production scheduling profile on transaction OPKP and make sure that the proper value is set for the field "WM Request". After that, this profile must be assigned to the material master.

Regards
Caetano

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Caetano !

On transaction OPKP the field "Only creation of transfer requirements on Release" have already maintained. Where is "WM Request" field ?

Thanks,

Khushbu.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Khushbu,

Check whether below steps are in place?

1.Production supply area created in PK05

2.Control cycle defined - Must set the WM request flag at the production control level, if you want the material staging for production orders to take place automatically and If you want to use automatic staging, it is essential that the materials used in connection with this interface are assigned to a production storage location and contain a production scheduler

3.Check whether PSA is assigned to your Workcenter

4.Production scheduling profile setting for WM TR request.

BR
KK