Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Modify the transmission screen on SAPIM

Hi,

I have a question: Can I modify the transmission screen of standard mobile application SAPIM?. The thing is I want to disable the "Stop" button (link), that makes stop a transmit by an user, but I dont see where is  Screen definition or I dont know for sure If this screen belongs to SAPIM agentry client and could not be modify by customer.

If this can be done, how can I accomplish this?. If I disable this, the link will be disabled on every transmit (launch by user or launch by server)? What are the misbehavior that would led to malfunction the apps if we tries this (disable stop button)?. On the other hand I would appreciate if this can't be done, somebody tell me the cons.

Best Regards,

MC

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Mariana,

You do not have the ability to modify the Transmit screen.  That is a built in screen that is part of the base Agentry client. 

One possible option would be to set your application to hide the transmit screen which will effectively prevent a user from stopping the transmission.  Note that when you hide it you must set a timeout such that if your transmit takes longer than the timeout value the screen will then appear.  The default timeout is set at 30 seconds but you can adjust it from there.

--Bill

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question