cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman 7.1 sp12->incident management->e-mail configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, we have a running solman SP12 configured for VAR scenario, we have been using it for incident management, however, we have not working the mail sending feature. We did the configuration using: "Application Incident Management –Configuration and Upgrade Guide for Service Provider / SAP Channel Partner (VAR) " but theres no anything about mail sending.

When we go to an incident and then More->Send E-Mail->Send , we get the message:"No e-mail adress in your user master record; E-mail will not be sent", however if i check in SU01 and BP transactions,my system users and business partners(related to this users) all have e-mail adress.

Another strange thing is that , in the mail screen, if i select more->from  , i get an empty list

And also, when listing the contact persons for a ticket, the email is empty,however all su01 and business partners, have e-mail assigned:

Does anybody has some tips for configuring e-mail(and make e-mail adresses appear in the incident management screens)?

Thank you so much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-35291

You can find there an overview of the email types that Solution Manager ITSM supports.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

0 Kudos

Hello,

Do the business partners have the role contacperson? Maybe you should look deeper into that direction.
Or it could be related to the "organisation" where the BP is linked or not linked to.

Regards,

Tom

Andres_Vargas
Participant
0 Kudos

There is any solution to this problem? I have the same mistake.