cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analysis for office: Creating a panel to hide/show keyfigures.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement which I am not sure how to implement and was wondering if I can get any help.

I have several queries in the same workbook that has some hidden key figures (can be shown) , sometimes similar.

My requirement is to build some kind of component where the user can select which key figures to show(can choose several at a time).

In analyser this can be done through a check box group. The user gets a list where he can select and then the check box group component can be associated with several dataproviders.

Since check box group component is a bex analyser component, is there an alternative way to do this is Analysis? I know this can be done from the display panel in analysis but I am not sure the end user will have access and the requirement is to have a list of check boxes and a submit button that will trigger the action of hidding/showing those key figures.

Do anybody have an idea how to do this in analysis?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Design Studio has a checkbox group feature; have you tried your requirement there? 

You are right, for Analysis Office, I would use the display panel; not sure it would be worth the effort of recreating

I also recommend looking at Analysis Office 2.1 as it has a third tab of the display panel.

0 Kudos

Hello, thank for you quick answer.

However, the display panel will not be available to users, thus the need to rebuilt in there is a way.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi John Smith,

Did you tried this option Inserting Filter component

You can choose do you want to apply filters to all data sources or not

Component will be like this, Click on that Filter icon

You will get list of measures

Thanks & Regards,