Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Associate Level certification SAP ABAP netweaver 2016

former_member185489
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to give associate level certification for SAP ABAP Netweaver in 2016. I am from India. As I have come to know, we can appear for SAP certifications only in the SAP Tech Ed's which happen in Bangalore.

Can anyone let me know when will the exams happen and the process and dates to apply and all. It will help me massively in my preparations.

Regards,

Suman 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can appear for certification from any SAP certified Education Partner (Lithan Genovate, Atos etc).

Please check which SAP partner is in your city and find out if the ABAP certification is available.

The education partner will assist you in applying for the exam.

There is one exam per month (find out from your education partner regarding this)

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can appear for certification from any SAP certified Education Partner (Lithan Genovate, Atos etc).

Please check which SAP partner is in your city and find out if the ABAP certification is available.

The education partner will assist you in applying for the exam.

There is one exam per month (find out from your education partner regarding this)

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thank you so much for your response. I did manage to find out the SAP Education partners but from what I see most of them only offer chances to appear for exams once you take courses from their institute.

Is there no way we can appear in these exams by preparing on our own or do we have to take courses or apply through companies?

Regards,

Suman

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

If your already working in a company like SAP Service Partner or so, then you can apply via   https://www.sapindiacertification.com/certification/   and take up the certification exam by paying the exam fee only.

Whereas if you are new to SAP with no experience then, as to my knowledge I believe you have to follow the SAP Training program for ILT/ OLT from any of the SAP Education Partners.

If you are willing to travel outside India then I believe their are others options to write the exam without taking up the training program.

Regards,

Naren K.

0 Kudos

Thank You so much!