cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During Test Connection to CRM on-Premise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while doing a Test Connection, while creating a communication arrangement, the system give us the following output

so everything seems ok, but the return message seems to not be correctly received.

While looking into response, we can see the following message

<SOAP:Fault xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><faultcode>SOAP:Server</faultcode><faultstring>Server Error</faultstring><detail xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0"><s:SystemError><context>XIAdapter</context><code>ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION</code><text>

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve inbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=<hour host>;TS=;AN=CheckConnectivityConsumer;ANS=http://sap.com/xi/CommunicationServicesManagement/Global;

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.CommonLookup.getInboundBinding(CommonLookup.java:250)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.CommonLookup.getInboundBinding(CommonLookup.java:171)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.InboundRuntimeLookup.&lt;init&gt;(InboundRuntimeLookup.java:88)

So seems that we shuld create a communication arrangement for interface CheckConnectivityConsumer, while seems that is not possible.

The connection is to a CRM system trough a PO system; in addition all communication arrangements seems to work correctly (for example Business Partner replication from/to CRM system).

Has someone already faced this error before?

Thanks

Giacomo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Giacomo,

I have connected C4C with other SAP systems through PO but never got this error. It sounds to be an issues when flowing from PO back to C4C. I'd recommend you to check:

a) the excel uploaded on the Marketplace where it provides the paths that should be used for each Communication Arrangement.

b) go through the step by step guide (also located in Marketplace) to check whether you've done all the required steps.

The specific Communication Arrangement that is failing to you, is the one I always use for checking basic communication so it must work.

Hope this helps you.

Regards.

Alejandro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

can you please point out where is located the excel file with path to be used?

Unfortunately I cannot find it.

I've already read the step-by-step guide, but seems that everything has been correctly configured.

Maybe I've used somewhere the wrong path in communication arrangements.

[UPDATE]: I found the excel but I cannot find the CheckConnectivityConsumer interface in it.

Giacomo

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GIacomo,

1) Enter into URL service.sap.com/cloud4customer

2) Open excel INTEGRATION: Integration Flows

3) Check columns N and O where you can get an example of the Service URL you should use. (columns are hidden)

Hope this helps you.

Regards.

Alejandro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

the Arrangement scenario that I should activate is

End to end Connectivity check from SAP Cloud for Customer to SAP CRM

but I'm not able to find it in the arrangement scenarios list.

This sounds really strange.

Giacomo

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Line 72 of the excel

I believe PI PATH should be something like:

/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=&senderService=<Business System for SAP Cloud for Customer in SAP NetWeaver PI>&receiverParty=&receiverService=&interface=ConnectivityCheckConsumer

Target system should be something like:

https://{{Host}}:{{Port}}/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/cod_connectivity_provider?sap-client={{client}}

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

yes, also for me should be something like that.

Anyway when creating a new Connection Arrangement, at first step (1. Select Scenario) I'm expecting to see the scenario "End to end Connectivity check from SAP Cloud for Customer to SAP CRM".

This is not present in the list, and I don't think is normal.

Giacomo

Answers (0)