cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bseg_pswsl not updating in FB50, FB60, and FB70

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After I post document in FB50, FB60, and FB70 document number is generating but while try to display the document I'm getting the following error "Express document "update was terminated" received from author "xxxx". Document number is generating for every transaction but its not updating in BSEG table.

In the Inbox the error is "System error: BSEG-PSWSL not set in document”. As per my technical person statement the GL currency is getting blank so it’s getting deleted. In the debug mode he entered manually in the PSWSL field, it’s getting posted and viewable.

In F-02 and F-43 the document is getting posted without any issue.

since we are using EHP7 recent SAP note is not available for this issue.

Kindly advice regarding this issue it’s urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check SAP note below

1906780 - Was unable to clear FI documents due to error F1806

Symptom

When trying to clear FI documents, update termination is generated and the detail error is F1806 - BSEG-PSWSL not set in document & & & &.

0 Kudos

I belive at the time of posting document you forget entering some fields. that data not come to table level..

Thanks

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The actual problem is not with clearing FI documents its only with posting entries in FB50, FB60 , & FB70.

Dear prabha,

The document is getting posted but after its getting delete if I try to display in FB03. I can able post and view in f-02 and f-43.

Thanks,

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about below

386041 - FB60: F1806 "System error: BSEG-PSWSL not set in document &"

I think this is a SAP bug, you can log an incident to SAP.

This note seems a little bit old.