cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt WF:Different Requesters doesn't receive Work Item to Approve

0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using SRM 4.0 and we have aggregated different SC from different requesters (> 3) and we create a PO in Sourcing function. The PO was approved and the goods are confirmed by the supplier. Because the goods are confirmed by the supplier, a WF is generated. We are using a standard WF:WS10400002 1 step approval + WS10400010 Goods receipt withou approval.

What we see is that the none of the requesters receive the work items to approve, only if the PO has one requester. I already research some SAP notes like but none of them are related. The ones that are related are already implemented.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to SAP Note 1075196 - Confirmation/Invoice not sent to requestors for approval.

Cheers,

Serguei

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Tânia,

Please check followings.

1. Check approval task

Go to PFTC_DIS, display Standard Task TS10407914 First Approval.

Menu: Additional data -> Agent Assignment. It should be general task

2. Check workflow log

Go to transaction BBP_PD, open the confirmation, find Workflow Item: Workitem-ID

Go to transaction SWI1, open the workitem, Check the Agent information.

Menu: Go to -> List with technical details, Check the container Agent_0001

Agent_0001 should has approver ID.

3. Check tRFC error

Go to transaction SWU2

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Can you explain it more. Your requirement is not clear. What I understood is you use a Goods Receipt without approval workflow right.

Goods Receipt without approval workflow will not search for approvals when confirmation of the goods receipt is done.

Which means when goods receipt is confirmed then it will not go for approval to any one.

If this is not your requirement please elaborate your requirement.

If this is helpful answer, reward points.

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos

Goods Receipt WF - Requesters > 2 users do not receive the work item to approve

We have implemented SRM 4.0 with support package 8(SAPKIBKS08).We are

trying to solve an issue that we are facing today which is the

following:

After use Sourcing cockpit to aggregate shopping carts from different requesters to create a PO, I tried to confirm the goods through the supplier. A WF was generated however none of the requesters received the work item to approve their items from the confirmation document. The confirmation document remains in Approval status.We are using standard WF's for goods receipt:WS10400002 1 step approval + WS10400010 Goods receipt withou approval.

I already try to find a note with this issue and I found this two that could be helpful but they are already implmented.

Note 329410 - BBP, confirmation :Approval due to incorrcet user backend

Note 761610 - No approver found for confirmation workflow.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.