cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with SAP Lumira Cloud

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm hoping this is the right place for this.  I'm an educator in higher ed.  For one of my assignments, I have students using the free account of Lumira Cloud to get used to using BI and DA this term.  All was right in the world until this weekend when students started reporting issues.  After logging in myself, I get a dialog that says: "Opps! An Error Occured, Failed to Load Items, Please Try Again Later."  I've tried logging in on multiple computers, multiple browsers,for about two days now at various times, and I still get the error.

Is there a known issue going on, or did we/I do something in error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chris_anderson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

The Cloud environment has been restarted, and is now functioning correctly.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

Thanks once again for your patience.

0 Kudos

Hi Chris! Just to be sure, is this the thread also in the future that I should follow in order to get any feedback about the situation in the cloud? At least even unofficial information if not official.

Rgds,

Matti

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chris_anderson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have isolated the problem, and are now working on restoring the systems. Thanks for your patience.

chris_anderson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are aware of the issue, and are currently looking into it. We hope to have this rectified shortly.

Your patience is appreciated while we work on the solution.

I will update this post when more information is available.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello - agree that SAP Lumira cloud appears to be down; please contact SAP Lumira support directly by phone/e-mail from the home page:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the same error:

Failed to load items. Please try again later.

Also I can't upload anything, create datasets nor can I see my stories.

I didn't change anything since my last login on friday.