cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Currency / Rounding / Calculation problem when creating Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently configured new Currency to be used, called 5MKD because I have set it as MKD with 5 decimals. I did all the steps described in some older posts for Currency configuration through SPRO -> SAP NetWeaver -> General Settings -> Currencies, but it seems I am missing something, because the calculation for the Net Value in the generated Invoice is wrong.

Seems like the system makes a rounding to the material price to 2 decimals first and then calculates the: price (2 decimals) x Qty = Net Value, instead of making calculation like: price (5 decimals) x Qty. = Net Value.

Here are print-screens of it:

VF03 t-code:

Eg. Material 99000238, item 20 from the above picture:

Instead of: 2,42840 (Amount in 5MKD Currency) x 2.019 (Qty) = 4.902,9396 MKD, which is right,

we have:   2,43 (Rounded Amnt. in 5MKD Curr.) x 2.019 (Qty) = 4.906,17     MKD, which is wrong.

Can please somebody help me out with this issue?

What else should be configured in order to have the Net Value calculation done properly?

Thanks alot in advance,

Regards,

Gjorgi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gjorgi,

The invoice is in MKD,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for your reply.

It should be in MKD. For example, here is another invoice, set in MKD, with material price currency of 4MKD (4 decimals) which was configured earlier on:

and it was all good, the net value calculation is correct, even though the invoice is with MKD.

The total NET value is rounded on 2 decimals, but the calculation is made with the materials price in 4 decimals, like this:

765,3946 (Amount) x 1,669 (Qty.) = 1.277,4435 (rounded to 1.277,44)

Seems, the rounding for the material is not taken in consideration here when calculating the net value, it is somehow disabled, but I am not aware of how to do that.

Do you have any solution?

Thanks,

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check sap note 80183

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1818703

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46460 , tx V/06

Hope this helps

Kind Regards