cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we change the automatic writing of MIGO and MIRO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When making a good entry with the transaction MIGO, it automatically passes an accounting entry.

A charge account debit Duty

408000 a bank account in France for a non-managed account bill with a tax amount.

Then when the bill arrives, use the transaction MIRO passing a writing to settle the account 408000 not received invoice and VAT debits the account and credits the provider account.

is it possible to change the MIGO automatic writing to insert an account of VAT that would regulate ended with MIRO?

If possible which is what we can change these scriptures?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Goods receipt, not possible to post tax.

However, you can use analyze GR/IR (F.19) to do adjustment during year end closing.

Please refer to the documentation for the program F.19, there are examples and explanation there.

thomas_vanaken2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Olivier,

The transaction F.19 (suggested by Yahui) and program RFWERE00 (as suggested by me) are actually the same functionality (F.19 call the program).

Regards

Th.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Thomas and Yahui for your answers.

But for me, the transaction F.19 is for the end of the month or years.

And she modified only the mirror accounts.

thomas_vanaken2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Olivier,

As far as I know, it is not possible to post VAT account during MIGO and MIRO as the VAT is normally posted at invoice receipt but I think I suspect the business requirement behind your question:

I know that some country allows or requires VAT reporting for good received but not yet invoiced. For this purpose, SAP has foreseen the possibility to display and post acquisition VAT for goods received but not yet invoiced using the program RFWERE00 "Analyze GR/IR Clearing Accounts and Display Acquisition Tax".

If you are not familiar with it, I suggest that you read the documentation first and come back if you have questions.

Bonne chance!

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Thomas, I try to find information about the program.

thomas_vanaken2
Active Participant