Sybase Patch Updating Adaptive server failed
I have updated recently sybase patch from Sybase Old Patch 22.214.171.124 to Sybase New Patch 126.96.36.199.
Everything is successfully finished but after some time it thrown an error like 'Updating Adaptive server failed'. So after that i have checked the sybase patch version it's showing latest one.
I'm attaching the screen shots here for ref.
Successfully completed Sybase Patch Upgarde(188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206) with help of this Note:1982469.
Before that i have followed this note 1607816 but its thrown an errors.
So Final Procedure is
1. Download Software from SMP(ASE, ODBCdrviers)
2. Unpack(User syb<sid> should have read and execute authorizations for unpacked files)
3. Download script syb_db_update.txt (attached in Note)
** Paste the file in c:\Program Files\hostctrl\work\<SAPSID>\ (Windows).
If the directory <SAPSID> does not exist, create it manually.
4. Update ASE Software(ASE should be up and running & SAP should be offline)
Extract ASE file (ASEBS157SP136_1-20008025.SAR) in a temporary folder (Drop Location)
Login with user <sid>adm
--After that excute the command(It's already there in Note)
5. Update the ODBC and JDBC driver(You do not have to stop the SAP system when you copy the new ODBC and JDBC)
**Before going to perform we have to upgrade the SAPHOSTAGENT.(sapadm)