Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Plan order generation after MRP run

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please suggest me why Plan orders are not being generated for the materials, even stock is zero.

Material type is HALB. and all prerequisites are maintained in the material master.

Thanks,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have a purchase order of 50,000 numbers, so that covers all the requirement.

There is no open requirements in negative quantity. Please close the PO and run MRP again system will generate the planned orders.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar sir,

Thanks for your response. PO item is on 29.10.2015. But at least plan orders should be generated for the requirements before  that date. Why they are not being generated?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have an Exception message 10 means "reschedule in" as per rescheduling horizon.

If you reschedule purchase order delivery date  can meet the requirement reservation and you have to plan for remaining quantity will keep ur availability. 

Within the recheduling horizon the system checks whether after the

requirement a firmend receipts exists which can be used to cover this

requirement.

Please check the Wiki

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPMan/What+is+rescheduling+and+how+does+it+work

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you very much for the valuable information shared. I understood the concept.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

As per standard SAP if there are any opening requirements (PR /PO /Planned order / Production orders) system will consider as a requirement in MTS Scenario.

but in MTO Scenario system will not consider all the above things it will generate the exact proposals as per the Sales order

Hope you are using MTS hence system is considering the open PO and Production order so as suggested by Expert Rupesh please delete those and rerun the MRP

system will generate the proposals

Regards,

Venkatesh..

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh sir,

Thank you.Now i understood the possible reason. I will be back with the feed back once the problem is solved.

Regards,

Prasad