cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to either execute or reverse initialization of parallel Valuation areas in SAP Treasury

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Issue :- I am facing dump during execution or reverse initialization of parallel Valuation areas.

Scenario :-There were already some transactions done in sandbox server.Later config done in Dev server & the same were copied in sandbox .Later i reversed all Parallel VA's except one (the first one) .Now i am neither able to reverse or execute that .It is giving dump mentioning that transactions already exists .screen shot is attached .Any help would be appreciated .Also what if these were production servers ? what is the ideal or best solution ?

best regards,

swaroop

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Did you activate any soft modifications according to this note 732499 ?

If yes - try to deactivate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First -Many thanks for revert. Second ,Sorry for late reply . Infact I saw your response within couple of days . I have gone through the proposed solution I think it may work but since the issue is in Sandbox  I cant apply the note and carry out the modifications and check .I thought any config change would be there which would help clear the issue hence raised the issue . Any other solutions are welcome .

thanks & regards,

swaroop gujarathi

Answers (0)