Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0date variable should not come i_t_var_range

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have some CMOD logic for customer exit variable.

In i_t_var_range structure we getting 0date(0CALDAY characteristc) variable along with selection input values Z_SLS_ORG_SINGL_MANDT, ZD_VAR variables.

Now our requirement is 0date variable should not come i_t_var_range structure.

Please help on this.

Thanks,

Manjunatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the settings of that variable toggle to the right tab which contains the information regarding type of the variable.

I think it might have been selected as date and as a result you are getting the date in the structure as well..

Regards,

Amit

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In setting variable type date not selected.

But we getting 0day as variable value in i_t_var_range table.

Thanks,

Manjunatha

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please reply on this issue ASAP.

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunatha

Go to your query and navigate to the variable of 0calday characteristic. Right click and click on where used list. If the variable is used in any restricted or calculated key figures, you will get the information there.

If its reasonable to use there, leave it or remove the restriction. Then you wont get that information in i_t_var_range.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Karthik

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

0calday is not used in query but we getting in i_t_var_range table as 0day variable for 0calday.

My doubt is in our query we used zcalday info object which is reference of 0date and 0calday also reference of 0date. Due to reference we getting this 0day variable in i_t_var_range table?

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunatha

Yes, that might be the case. But why are you worried about this. Do you have any issues because of this in the query result.

If so, then check the code and comment it. But this might affect some other queries. So open a query which has got 0calday and check the where used list of the 0date variable.

If you have specific problem with the query, let us know

Regards

Karthik

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Its not about result, along with two selection(Sales org, Period) values we getting 0day also in i_t_var_range table.

We have a requirement like only Sales org, Period values get in i_t_var_range table.