Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address not getting updated in BAPI_FUNCLOC_CREATE (DATA_GENERAL-READ_ADRNR)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create new functional location (IL01) from a list of data (flat file).

To create Functional Location I am using the BAPI BAPI_FUNCLOC_CREATE.

Here, I pass the address number into data_general-read_adrnr.

I can see the address number and its details in ADRC table.

The functional location gets created when I check in IL02/IL03 but the address is not getting updated.

Could anybody suggest please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has replied back saying that this field is added for internal sap purposes and does not help to solve my issue.

Hence i tried to find out where the issue was and found ADRNR field was getting cleared in an include while Functional Location was getting created. Basically there is a statement where MOVE-Corresponding is used and the structure to which the data is moved has ADRNR field missing. So no value was passed.

Adding ADRNR field to the structure ITOBAPI_CREATE_EQ (using append structure) solved the issue.

Thanks,

Deepak M S

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has replied back saying that this field is added for internal sap purposes and does not help to solve my issue.

Hence i tried to find out where the issue was and found ADRNR field was getting cleared in an include while Functional Location was getting created. Basically there is a statement where MOVE-Corresponding is used and the structure to which the data is moved has ADRNR field missing. So no value was passed.

Adding ADRNR field to the structure ITOBAPI_CREATE_EQ (using append structure) solved the issue.

Thanks,

Deepak M S