cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Capture Error - Windows PPC Device - Motorola ES400

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using Agentry Client V 6.0.24.0. We have developed a screen for capturing the image. However when we click on Image Capture we get an error as in the screenshot. Is this is a known issue for Windows PPC device? Or are there any configurations to be done on the device?

Agentry Client V6.0.24.0

Device Platform: Windows PPC

Device Name: Motorola ES400

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Karthik,

I am assuming you installed the Camera driver when you installed the Agentry Client?

Also, that is a very old version of the Agentry client.  I would recommend testing with the last version available (6.0.56 I think).  Keep in mind that Agentry 6 is out of maintenance and will not be updated anymore so if there is a fix needed you will have to upgrade to SMP3.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill for the response.

Yes, Camera is working fine when we open it externally. We have problem only when we try to open it from Image Capture control

We are not able to find the installable of Agentry 6.0.56.0 client in SAP Marketplace. Could you please let us know from where we can download the same?

Regards,

Karthik

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Karthik,

When you install the Agentry client there is an option to install Camera support.  This is in addition to any native camera drivers.  Please make sure you selected this option during the client install.

--Bill

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You may need to contact support about getting the last version of Agentry 6 as it may not be available on the marketplace anymore since it is out of maintenance.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the input.

We have tried installing with Default Camera selected but we are still getting the same error.

Any other known issue reported against this device? Please suggest.

Regards,

Karthik