Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How to upload line items through BDC in VF01 transaction . For example -  want to upload 4 line items out of 6 open line items.

Actually I tried to record it in SHDB tcode code but it is not possible  . Please help me to create BDC line item wise.

Regards,

Manoj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hello,

I try to explain how I did:

I start the transation SHDB

Now you start to record.

You put the dlivery and with the button "Selection List" you can choose which position have to be included in the invoice.

Here you select the position. With "Copy" these will be transfer to the invoice.

With this button the invoice will be created.

At any time you can stop to record with the cancel btton (F12) and see the command for the batch input.

I hope I could help you....

Best regards

Helena

1 REPLY 1

Former Member

Hello,

I try to explain how I did:

I start the transation SHDB

Now you start to record.

You put the dlivery and with the button "Selection List" you can choose which position have to be included in the invoice.

Here you select the position. With "Copy" these will be transfer to the invoice.

With this button the invoice will be created.

At any time you can stop to record with the cancel btton (F12) and see the command for the batch input.

I hope I could help you....

Best regards

Helena