Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have Payroll demo with our client;

Please let me know what all scenarios that worked for Indian payroll with help of an PCR

Need to build a demo Indian payroll set up

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go with standard payroll functionality. Customization it's totally depend upon the client business requirement which can be achieved by PCR or any custom development.

Show to them basic functionally of Payroll Process (from Master data input to Payroll run,Posting to FI and Payslip generation etc).

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have already standard system ready to show with schema.

Also with different schema we need to have some additional scenarios included . For this i am checking whether Consultants can provide some valuable scenarios which they have handled in Indian payroll

Regards

SK

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get to know the scenario's,I think its better to understand the client HR business process which will give you to design the scenario in the system.

If you will go and show the extra functionality apart from standard then at that moment client may ask lots of question which may meaningful or not and could not be answered that moment.

So it's better to go with standard SAP Payroll functionality and later if they will ask you then you can check in system about its feasibility and revert to business owner.

Regards,Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankarsan

Most of the people will do this mistake of showing standard system, looks those days are gone?

Now to sell product need to go for extra mile in DEMO also.

Hello All

Please update me if you have any Payroll scenarios implemented in Payroll India.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No I don't think so.

See whenever you are going to show for a demo they would like to know what are those standard process are already there in the system.

Second if they will not satisfy or you will like to add something then its better to show some unique things.

Like Payslips generation, How you can mail this payslip to employee's official mail id etc. Now a day's clients are knowledgeable that what are those things can be possible in the system or they may ask for customization etc.

Regards,Sankarsan  

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When somebody wants to sell product, then they will have to analyze system right not that some specific scenarios to be shown to customer, it is not that easy to go by scenario's. Explain architecture how it is, what it is, what are all feasible options, can we achieve something new which is not part of delivered product,how performance, output is, whether it is user friendly or not.

More over if we start explaining scenarios it can not be completed for understandable for customers it completely varies with day to day business process.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkatesh

I am not required anything in SAP. I am loaded with general standard functionalities in the system from wage type to F16

Now looking if some some implemented any interesting scenarios in their implementation

It is not only for sales and it is also for training.

Need of an hour is Scenarios which i can use to enrich the system.

I can't explain my situation step by step

What m looking is Payroll scenarios that implementation consultants are used in their real time implementation

Hope you understand my situation and need

Regards

SK