cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Scenarios with payroll Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have a demo in Negative TM with our client; Please let me know what all scenarios there are with respect to TM integration with Payroll

Please let me know in detail.

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There many scenario's when we go in detail it varies with the customer, we can give a presentation with possible scenarios and how to achieve other scenarios in SAP system.

It does not mean that we should place all the scenarios, even it differs with consultant there are large number of people they can configure, introduce new Functions, PCR's to achieve many things which are not delivered by SAP.

I.e it is a flexible system we have given open space to write code, implement it, Enhancements, Badi's These all needs to be conveyed not that what specific scenario's can be handled, If you try to demonstrate with specific scenarios it completely varies with each consultant.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have plan of 10 scenarios and as of now have only one with IT2010-Manual entry of WT and amount.

If you have any scenarios worked in implementation, please place it.

Otherwise please skip this and waiting others to reply.

Regards

SK

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding this you can show the absence valuation functionality to the client by which if user is maintained unpaid absences then system will prorate the salary to the employee.

As well as you can calculate salary payment based upon calendar day's , working day's and attendance hours etc.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankarsan

I am seeing a option to have PCR under absence valuation by PCR method.

Please let me know in detail on that.

Reg

SK

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can refer the Absence Valuation Rule details in SPRO note and factoring concept.

In the absence valuation rule table you are defined that which absence type would be paid or unpaid. When you will be maintained it in the IT2001 then PARX table and as well as PARTA gets updated with the value and it's happening under the Time subschema(XT00) or Payroll schema. In the further section of factoring subschema PCR INP1 it's generated the /8 series wage type value based upon the entry of Paid and Unpaid absences. In the same section of subschema XVAL PCR further evaluate the wage type amount based upon the /8 series wage type value and PC10 of the wage type's(for which it's being evaluated).

Hope so it's clear now.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am not looking anthing in configurations

I am looking something in Scenarios related to Time integrated with payroll that consultants have worked

Example IT0416 which i worked,

Absence vaulation (Looking for scenarios consultants worked based on absence valuation).

Also any other if you worked or handled as requirement.

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Addition, you can consider Overtime amount to be paid in payroll using negative TM.

For that you can use IT2010 Remuneration Info for overtime payment.

Create one WT for overtime amount/Hours and Maintain it in IT2010.

In payroll read that and process for payment. This is simple scenario where company will have overtime without + TM.

Best Regards,

Ketul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Please let me know can overtime be made as automated in negative time management.

Regards

SK

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It won't be automated since you have to maintain the overtime hours in the IT2010 or IT15 then in the payroll you can calculate overtime amount based upon the overtime calculation is given by the client through custom PCR.

Regards,Sankarsan