Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ML Cost Component

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have ML active for several Years

We are roll out to a new plant in a new countries.

what  we require to report  for a sfg consumption and price variance details.

since the ML  is active we don't want to change the cost component structure OKTZ

for this new material a new material  type and valuation class is created .we don't want cerate a new ledger account instead we will club this with the existing general ledger account .is there any other way we could get the Price difference and consumption ,gr issue details.

Regrads

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

1. SFG will be manufactured in this plant or to be transferred from existing Plant?

2. If you are transferring the SFG from existing plant procedure will be much easy because only you have to configure transfer procedure

3. If the material is a new product for this plant then every thing as per new process

Kamal

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

My question  is

adding cost component OKTZ after ML active is cumbersome accroding SAP Note.

without ding this for a new material with valuation class separate can I get all these information ant two or three reports.in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

All the information will be available in the system.

You dont need to create new cost component structure for this purpose. -Santosh

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

can you please mention the report names which give similar information like if I have cost component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You can get all this information from transaction CKM3N. -Santosh Varanasi

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

If you define existing GL a/c in OBYC for the new material then CCS needs no chaange but if you create new GL a/cs for any consumption and expenses then CCS will throw error and requires change.

Regarding reports if there is no change in basic CO settings..yes you will get reports as you are getting now.

kamal