No Parameters and Blank Report when opening Report via reportviewer Control
We're migrating a .NET app from a Server 2008 environment to Server 2012. Installed the latest SP15 SAP for VS on the Dev server which runs VS 2013, and the installed the accompanying SP15 runtime MSI on the web server. Authentication to the SQL server is working fine, but when I click the link to open the report it's just blank (picture attached)...I don't even get the expected parameter screen. Any ideas?
- If I save the data in the report while working in VS, the report opens correctly on the web site, with the saved data.
- The IIS AppPool is set to run in 64 bit mode (was 32 bit on the old server), and the OS is 64 bit, so I installed the 64 bit runtime.
- I've copied the CrystalReportViewer13 into my application folder, but I'm not sure this is a DLL issue.
- If I export the [seemingly blank] report to PDF that request doesn't succeed...it spins for a bit then stops. No file is exported.
- I've attached the code we use to process these reports, but I don't think this is code related
Any ideas on how to fix this or things to try?
I've got some Process Monitor output I'll add to this post soon.