cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for equipment install and dismantle

P745394
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI , are there any BAPIs for equipment install and dismantle with data transfer i.e. when I exchange equipment to other function location i want to retain sort field and cost center of previous function location.

BAPI_EQMT_DISMANTLEFL ,. BAPI_EQMT_INSTALLFL  and BAPI_EQMT_MODIFY  work fine but dont have option to select the fields.

BAPI_EQUI_INSTALL and BAPI_EQUI_DISMANTLE  dont work.

Regards,Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think you'll get these. If you do not want these fields to change then try by changing Equipment configuration (OIEZ) by clearing EQFNR and KOSTL check-boxes.

P745394
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont want to change in configuration basically We have process plant where we have lot of rotables or spare equipments which keep on exchanging , we have created repairable and repaired function locations under workshop function location. Whenever this transfer from plant to workshop location happens i want to retain sort field(technical id) and cost center. I want repair and book costs where it came from and then transfer to any of plant site where it inherits function location sortfield and cost center or keep it in repaired location. My user is getting confused doing with IE02 and installation with data transfer to retain fields I got sucess by using 4 BAPIs like BAPI_EQMT_DETAIL , BAPI_EQMT_DISMANTLEFL , BAPI_EQMT_INSTALLFL and BAPI BAPI_EQMT_MODIFY.

This single function module EQUI_INSTALLATION_CHANGE i found fields but it didnt work. I want to know is there a single function module to do this.

Regards,
Srinivas

Answers (0)