Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PP Fresher with domain experience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having domain experience of 8 years in Production Planning, and I'm trained SAP PP from institute, can anybody help me how can I get job in SAP PP

3 REPLIES 3

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

Companies do consider the domain experience if they are taking you as a SAP Fresher for Functional.

You need to read a lot and practice well on a demo system and then you can try highlighting your domain experience and join as a fresher.

Initially try to get into some SAP PP Project in some small or medium companies and try to gain knowledge and experience.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Premnath,

There are few consultancy companies in the markets who hire the domain experts and impart the detailed training to them. You should identify such companies and can focus on that.

Another alternative is, you can look for the change and try to get associated with the company that has SAP already implemented. Many automobile industries they need the consultants in their internal IT teams to support end users. You can thus learn more aspects of SAP how the support model works and later can try for bigger consultancy firm.

I wish you all the best!

Anand

0 Kudos

Hi

I am having domin experience of 4 years in manufacturing industry as enduser, and I'm trained SAP PP from institute, can anybody help me how can I get job in SAP PP pls suggest me thank you.