Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create RFX in SRM using CPPR implementation

S0025160864
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

requirement is to create RFX in SRM From Purchase requisition in ECC.

We have implemented SAP Note 1263876.

After clicking on create RFX and following Steps. Success message 'Creation of Bid Invitation triggered'. But No RFX is found in SRM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

S0025160864
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I have check  reports CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 are not scheduled in ECC.

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Poonam,

After you clicked on create RFx, did you find any XMLs generated in ERP with interface "RFQRequestSUITERequest_Out"? You may try to check through transaction sxi_monitor.

Regards,
Wendy

S0025160864
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have check tcode sxi_monitor. There is no XMl  generated.

can you explaing, wether we need to configure serviceRFQRequestSUITERequest_Out in SOAMANAGER tcode.

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

In order to use CPPR scenario to replicate PR to SRM as RFx, you should configure the required interfaces properly in PI as mentioned in note 1263876. Have you already done this?

Best regards,
Wendy

S0025160864
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy,

We have not yet implemented PI interfaces. Actually our PI administrator  need details reference guide to implement CPPR PI interfaces. Can you help int this?

one more thing can we implement CPPR without PI using Synchronous communication services?

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

Note 1268336 lists some scenarios used in CPPR utilizing synchronous peer-to-peer service rather than PI.

For the other interfaces to be used in CPPR, mentioned in note 1263876, as far as I know, you could use either PI or Web Service Reliable Messaging (WSRM) which is PI-Independent service.

WSRM enables point-to-point communication between SAP Business Suite applications for asynchronous enterprise services.

Take a look at the online help below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/01/6a4a057df0442ea34f054c8993add3/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm702/helpdata/en/7b/f83380438c48bfac6db724464fdcc8/content.htm?framese...

Hope this clarifies your question.

Regards,
Wendy

S0025160864
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Wendy,

thank you. The links which you shared are really helpful. But I went through it, I get to know that WSRM is available from SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP SRM 7.0 and  Our  SAP Version is SRM 7.0 only.

So can we go for WSRM in SRM 7.0 version.?

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm afraid then you cannot use WSRM in this case.
You may have a look at note 1672909 - SRM/ECC prerequisite for configuration of PI-Independent.

Regards,
Wendy

S0025160864
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

I have checked note 1672909 and SRM 701 is prerequisite foir it. So we decided to go through PI .

Can you provide details for PI integration for CPPR configuration.

Our PI administrator requires more details for PI configuration.

Thanks & Regards,

Poonam Kshirsagar

martinvazquez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Poonam,

Do you have reports CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 scheduled?

Check the following SAP Help page:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/77/e97b3c91c1eb1ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Martin