cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide master page info from appearing on last page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a form with a Master page which has a title,logo and footer.

I have a body page whose contents are dynamic and can go to next page if items lines are more in the supplied table.

I want to have the last page asTerms and conditions page such that the master page information (title,logo,footer) doesn't appear on this page.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can write script in layout:ready . After the layout has been applied, i.e. after page breaks have been inserted. You can use this event to access objects placed on master pages.

Java script

if ( xfa.layout.page(this) == xfa.layout.pageCount() )    //If last page

//Do your logic

endif ;

Formcal

var currpage = host.currentPage;

var totalpage = host.numPages

if ( currpage  == totalpage  ) then                                //If last page

//Do your logic

endif

Regards,

NP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply I had already solved the issue using Fomcalc technique.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suneel_uggina
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

If you want to display terms and conditions on last page without header data ,I suggest you to create another master page without  Header such as (logo,Title,Footer)..

In first master page design the header and in the design view of first master page display the table.

In second master page design view create the Terms & Condition data.

Regards,

Suneel.Uggina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel

I had tried this but when I make the 2nd master page and my first design view flows to the second page then from second page onwards i was not able to see my master page details. Whereas my requirement is to hide the details only on last page.

If you think i have missed something can you please tell me how should i set the pagination of each page.