Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARTA table Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is an issue about PARTA table:

I'm testing PT and PY integration, in PT side There are 3 unpaid absence days but PARTA are as follow image:

why TKAU** and GKAU** are 0?

I appreciate your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Leila

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all helps.

My issue has been fixed.

Best Regards,

Leila

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Mark the correct answer and which will be helpful to other's.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are taking unpaid absences that means it's LWP case. If you are not maintaining this absence in the IT2001 then it will not be updated in the PARTA table since it's connected with the absence valuation rule table(extending Mr. Omid sentence) where you are defined that which absence type will be paid and which will be unpaid.

For the PT and PY integration regarding Unpaid absences, we are taking this below approach.

1. Since there have integration in between PY & PT then user would not be updated any record in IT2001.

2. If there have no entry in the IT2001 so if employee attendance has not updated in the system then he is absent and that information we are capturing in the time wage type in table ZL during time evaluation through custom PCR approach.

3. Then this time wage type is transferred to PY which is carrying that how many day's unpaid absences are there and then it's taken into factoring calculation.

Now hope so it's clear to you that why TKAU** & GKAU** is zero in the PARTA table.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

when there isn't any clock in/out in IT2011, it means  that an unpaid absence is occurred and as per my understanding, when we use factoring, this kind of absence should be saved somewhere same as TKAU** , GKAU** , TAAU** or GAAU**.

we can't  enter mentioned days  in IT2001 for all employees, I'm right?

Best Regards,

Leila

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No.

If there have no entry in IT2001 then it will not be updated in PARTA table.

Any clock in/out missed in IT2011 then it has to be captured in time wage type which I have explained in my last reply and then it will further consider in payroll factoring.

Regards,Sankarsan

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can not change the system variables TKAU**, etc.

If you create time w/t's (say xxxx) for unpaid abs hrs/days in time eval, then these are imported in payroll sub-schema XT00 -> function ZLIT. 

Then in pcr XPPF and its sub PCR's (or their customized versions, where the part payment factors /801 to /816 are calculated, and where the TKAU** etc are used, include these w/t's also

(e.g., RTE=RTE-xxxx). 

Note the w/t xxxx would have the hrs/days in num field;  hence after GEN/8 function and before XPPF, include a PCR called with PIT to put the number in rate field also, because XPPF etc use rate, see example below:

PCR ZXXX */xxxx    Add rate field in unpaid absence time w/t

(where xxxx is the time w/t for unpaid abs hrs/days)

RTE=1       MULTI RNR   ADDWT *

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you see any absence in PARX?

PARX is output of PAB function under sub-schema XT00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is PARX:

I need Gaau** for custom version of XPPF,

but it's 0 !

Best Regards,

Leila

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Because it's not a unpaid leave. It's considering as weekly off as holiday class 1.

Share you monthly PWS details for this employee.

If you would like deduct that 3 day's from GKSOLL then you can add RTE-GKAX** after your GKAU** line in the custom PCR.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This employee has 4 days work on public holiday class 1 and 3 unpaid absence days( 3 days in workday but without clock in/out ).

Do you think PARX has wrong data?

I inserted information of 1 unpaid absences in IT2001 but with Lock status.

There are not any changes in PARX and PARTA and if I want change Lock to dis lock ,  AAP** and KAP** will be changed in tables

Best Regards,

Leila

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there have 3 unpaid absences and you have not maintained it in IT2001 then it will not be updated in the PARX table as well as in PARTA table.

Once you are updating any record with lock status then payroll schema driver program could not read that data because it's lock. Then it would not be updated in PARX table as well as in the PARTA table.

Unlock and check the table entry during payroll run.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

unlock means that it is paid absence Sankarsan.

I Don't understand!

Best Regards,

Leila

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain a record in the IT2001 as any absence type like paid or unpaid then while you will run the payroll then in the PARTA table you can see the details based upon the entry you have maintained in the IT2001 that is paid absence or unpaid absence.

Hope so it's clear now.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We can understand that there are 3 days which are defined as holidays 1 day is paid absence check wether those 3 days are defined as holidays are not.

Later check how exactly absence valuation is configured in the system.

Further elaborate complete requirement accordingly we can suggest how it can be accomplished.

Regards

Venkatesh