cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap wm-pp integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I have an issue, we don't have place for staging the production stocks and every 2 mins we get an pallet from the production, I dont have place to keep and immediately I need to put to warehouse.

All the process order are done each process order have finished material.

When the pallet comes picker immediately scan and make the gr and auto Tr and TO is done.

What is the best way to handle the goods receipt from process order. And I don't want to do GR for every pallet.

Any best practice.

Regards

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When we complete a production order for finished goods we have set a SSMI (Special Stock Movement Indicator) in the MM (WM1) for that material and the goods are automatically putaway in a warehouse bin.

e.g. a bin named FINISHEDGD was used in a warehouse storage type and a SSMI configured to auto GR completed production order the stock in to that bin.

This doubled up as our despatch area. So when we despatched the finished goods items we picked from that bin. We could visually see when finished goods were ready to be despatched also. So at the end of the day the area should be clear.

Another way would be to have the GR set on the last operation of the prod order. Without a SSMI, you would see a line in LB10 to then putaway in to your warehouse.

Regards

Darren

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the best way to handle the goods receipt from process order - You should look for your physical constraint and accordingly define your process since you have a space constraint at the receiving area you are left with no other choice other then performing the GR pallet by pallet